Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible fiance JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our clan. People know me best through my Instagram page, @annephung. This is where I share my tale of highs, lows and all in between. I came to America with my brother and parents at the age of one and a half years older. I wouldn't be here sharing my life for you were it not since my parents were devoted to hard work and sacrifice. In order to give them an opportunity to live a successful future, I focused on my goals and worked hard to achieve it. My life was set out as follows: I'd attend university, find work in a corporate then marry, and purchase an apartment. I thought that was the ultimate definition of success. life had other plans to teach me what it meant to be successful. The year 2013 was the year I began anxious about going to work. job because the pay and prestige didn't bring me happiness- I felt that I was throwing my time and energy for a paycheck but I knew that I was destined for something more. As I began to move to a new path in life I discovered the importance of personal training and that's the career path I was looking for. I am a lover for fitness, and I love being around people and helping people. In 2014 I started my own business, and in the year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th year anniversary. Few Asian women work in the industry of fashion. My aim in the industry is to help create a durable and healthy life style that is in line with the desires of my customers. Furthermore, I try to motivate others to follow their goals and dreams so that they can achieve what they want to achieve. In the beginning of my career, the death of my mom was the most devastating blow to my life. She won her eight year battle with Scleroderma and now rests in Heaven as well as with me in my mind and heart at all times. The lessons of life are often hidden from us, but they can be very valuable. My loss has impacted my life in many different ways. I truly believe that her passing gave me an opportunity to begin an entirely new chapter. Her passing on Tet/Lunar New Year Day was her opportunity to start with a fresh start. It was my second chance to lead a fulfilled life. The thing I'm feeling now as I enter my 30s, is a feeling of aliveness and awareness. It feels like that I'm living my life, and not just existing. My experiences are shared with you so that I can be able to share my stories and words. This will help you know you're not alone. You're capable of achieving anything you want to. Therapy is vital and is normal. The health of a person is the most important riches. Only one life is yours. I want you to live it to the fullest.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April Love Geary and April Jones

Elizabeth Gillies and Elle Fanning